Saturday, May 29, 2010

Watching Poncho & Peaches 5-29-2010

The third day went smoothly. There was an accident with Peaches and I had trouble talking her into going to the bathroom, but overall I think they were slowly adjusting to the new situation of having someone come in to take care of them while their mom was gone. Poncho almost seemed like a pro at it but today. In the morning we went out for a little walk around the neighborhood, had some breakfast, then sat in the living room playing with the toys while Peaches sat on my lap, licking my hand as much as she could while I was there. In the afternoon, I let the pups immediately out back. There were no problems and Poncho and I played fetch for a little bit. Tonight I took the pups out back, fed them dinner then we went for a long walk throughout the neighborhood. There was a party up the street that caught the pups attention, I think it was the smell of the BBQ that caught their noses. Then we went back to the house and called their mom to say hi. After that I left the pups and headed home.

No comments:

Post a Comment