Thursday, April 1, 2010

Walking Miley 4-1-2010

Miss Miley got to meet my friend Miss Nina today at the Canal for a long walk and some fun in the river. We had a great walk and hung out on a rock for a little bit. Miley couldn't get enough of all the action at the Canal, she ran from one side of the toe path to the other trying to find out what every smell was. After a quick salad lunch, she took a quick dip in the river and she loved every minute of it. Well until a kayaker rowed up to shore, apparently she has a slight fear of men in helmets paddling in the water. On our way back to the car she met a German Shepherd named Miles and they hit it off (I think it had to do with their common names). Miley got a quick rinse from a hose and then we headed back to her house. She slept in the back of the car the entire ride home but she was sad to see me go. I think she was more upset that she had to get back into her create, but I gave her half a scoop of food, let her get some water, and gave her a quick photo shoot before I left her.



SALAD!

1 comment:

  1. She does enjoy a salad. Spring greens are her fav...it's how she keeps her girlish figure.

    ReplyDelete