Saturday, March 13, 2010

A beginning

Every company needs it's start. Mine came when my friend and her husband decided to add a third Frenchie into their family. A brand new puppy is a wonderful addition to any family, but it can also be a hard adjustment to work schedules, social lives and daily appointments. That's where I came in. As a graduate student, I had a flexible schedule and plenty of time on my hands to help with their brand new family member.

This blog is meant for the live update on the dogs I am watching. It will provide antidotes for everyone and information so the pet owners can see what their dogs have been up to.

Introductions:
Our immediate family:
Me: I am a 29 year old female located in Potomac, Maryland. I am working on a Master's in Clinical Counseling at Johns Hopkins University. I've always had pets in my life and would never have it any other way. Currently my family includes Buttons and Isis, but I have a feeling it might be growing soon.

Hi, my name is Buttons:
Buttons is my soon to be 11 year old black Lab/Newfoundland mix who still has the ability to look like a puppy. He has been a part of my family since October of 1999. He spends most of his days sleeping at my feet and still loves chasing squirrels. He is fun loving and if he could talk he would sound like the dog from Up. "Squirrel!"





Hi, my name is Isis:
Isis is my blue eyed Chocolate Point Himalayan. She enjoys climbing into drawers and curling up next to heating vents. She is a loving cat, but as with most cats, only on her terms.







Our extended family:

Hi, my name is Milo:
Milo is a Pekinese that was found on a rainy Christmas Eve Day abandoned and cold in a gas station parking lot. He has warmed the heart of a his new family.




Hi my name is Wilbur:
Wilbur is a handsome Frenchie who loves giving kisses and snuggling. He enjoys belly rubs and lets his newest baby brother climb all over him.




Hi my name is Oscar:
This Frenchie is a hyper little guy. He loves his older brother, but he is still learning how to be a big brother. This surprising little dog purrs like a cat sometimes and sounds more like a bullfrog then a bulldog!



Hi, my name is Puck:
Puck is the newest edition. He is a Pied French Bulldog with the most wonderful temperament. His bright blue eyes will melt your heart and you just can't say no to him. He love chewing on everything and is still working on potty training.


Hi, my name is Miley:

Miley might just be a little bit of everything, but one thing she can claim for sure and that she is a snuggler. She loves to cuddle on the couch and can't wait till she gets to go on her next walk. Miss Miley is a treat to be walking and has been told she looks like her dad.





Hi, my name is Sir Elton:

This Yorkie is camera shy, but that is not a good representation of his personality! He is an energetic pup with lots of love to give. He will circle a room five times before you even can get off the couch, but he is more charismatic then the piano man himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment