Monday, March 22, 2010

Watching Puck 3-22-2010

Spring rain is always wonderful, well that is until you are pet sitting for a couple of frenchies that aren't thrilled with taking walks in the rain! Thankfully it stopped raining only 45 mins after I arrived at the house so that all of us got a chance to go outside, and all of the boys needed to go! As Puck's mommy told me, he and his older brother Oscar have been getting along better and i got to see it. There was a moment that Puck and Oscar were playing with their bones right next to each other AND they were actually touching. I've got to say Wilbur has been my favorite today, he has been extremely loving and has barely left my lap since I got to the house.
I ended up staying with the boys till 9 because Oscar and Puck were actually snuggling on the couch. That was until something caused everyone to wake up and start barking. Puck and I went out one last time and I let him run around or a little before I put him back into his crate to wait for his mommy.


1 comment: