Thursday, May 6, 2010

Walking Bizzle & Sarah 5-6-2010

I hadn't seen the girls in a week and I was happy to see them this afternoon. Bizzle was her normal happy self, bouncing all over the place for our walk. When I stopped to take a picture of B, her and I had a fun encounter with a caterpillar My thoughts were confirmed today, when I was told that Sarah sat staring out the window the entire time I was gone with Biz. I always thought she was a little sad and jealous when I left with Biz. Sarah's ridge was extra noticeable today on her back, and it was kind of sticking up in its own fauxhawk. She was a little slow today though which left me a little worried about her, but she didn't seem to really feel like exercising.

I have some really cute pics of Biz from this walk, pics will be posted later!

No comments:

Post a Comment