Friday, April 30, 2010

Walking Bizzle and Sarah 4-28 & 4-29-2010

I got an extra day with Sarah and Bizz, and I got to see them on Wednesday and Thursday. Wednesday was another cold day in Maryland, but Bizz didn't seem to mind. Rain or shine she seems happy as can be to get outdoors. We keep getting lucky on our walks (I'm probably jinxing myself) and we haven't run into any other dogs. Although Wednesday the neighbors were outside playing with their two lab pups, but due to a hill and Bizz's low stature she couldn't see them and went on her merry way! Since the weather was wonderful yesterday, Biz and I went for an extra long walk, I think I finally wore her out and she was more then happy to stop and rest while I got a few shots of her. Sarah was slow moving on Wednesday, but I think she just wanted to be inside on her chair. However when I got there on Thursday she was standing on her chair and ready to go. When it was her turn to go outside she ran down the stairs with full force. I don't even think its because she need to use the outdoor facilities all that bad either. She was a pleasure to walk and we took a quick break under a pine tree after she wore herself out squirrel hunting again!



No comments:

Post a Comment