Thursday, April 8, 2010

Walking Bizzle and Sarah 4-8-2010

There were no problems when I got to the house today. This may have been because I happened to have some homemade treats in my bag, so I gave the girls one as I walked in. Bizzy was the first one out and she wouldn't take 2nd as an option. We ran into another dog early in the walk but Biz had a quick recovery and did a great job paying attention to me. Her and I stopped in the park for a quick photo shoot and the headed back home. She was an absolute angel! Sarah went out next. She almost seemed sad that she didn't get to join us when I took Bizzle out, but she forgot that quickly when we saw a cat on the first corner. Food did the trick and her attention was easily won back to me! On our way back we stopped to roll around in the grass and snapped some shots of her. Everything went wonderfully and these are two faboo pups!

So after going through the pics, I realized it is hard to take a bad pic of Sarah. She is one good looking dog... I wish I was as photogenic as she is! Bizzle's attention is rather short, but we will get some good ones of her yet. :D




1 comment:

  1. YAY!! So excited to see the pics of my girls! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete