Sunday, April 25, 2010

Watching Adidas & Max 4-25-2010

I went to see Adidas and Max yesterday in the morning and evening. They are such loving dogs. They really just wanted as much physical attention that I could possible give them. We went for a long walk both times and then spent some "cuddle" time in the living room. Neither wanted to play as much as they just wanted to be pet. Spice also wanted to get in there. I think Spice thinks he is one to the dogs. This morning I let the boys out back for a few minutes and then feed them. We then said our hellos for a little and I spent some time giving them both as much love as I could. Then we went for a 25 minute walk around the neighborhood. I spent a little extra time with them after we got back. Adidas was pooped, but Max was looking for more love. Max also kept running upstairs and sitting outside of him mom's room, I think he might miss his mommy a little bit! Adidas got a second wind and the boys had a little play session. I let them have their fun and didn't leave them when my time was up. Then Max crawled on my lap so I let him stay a little till he was calm enough to take downstairs. Sugar was completely MIA today. I'm hoping to see her big eyes when I go there this evening. Until then...


1 comment: