Thursday, May 13, 2010

Puppy Adventure with Andy Reid 4-13-2010

Today Andy Reid (aka AR, aka Mister Mister) and I went for a "Puppy Adventure" the to Locust Center. When I got into the car I pointlessly put AR in the back seat, like he isn't the biggest lap dog and wouldn't find his way to the front and into my lap. When we got to the Locust Center, Mister Mister was as happy as can be to be in his favorite stamping grounds. I had never been there before and AR seemed to lead me right to were he wanted to go. A little into the walk I decided to be bold and let him off the leash, and the second I did little Andy Reid decided he would turn around and run back to the car like it was time to go. He would never run out of sight from me, but he ran right back to the car. I light heartedly laughed at the silly little boy, told him it wasn't time to go home and that I promised his mom he would have a puppy adventure and that is what he was going to get! So back on the leash he went and back to the trail we went. Once back on the trail he seemed happy to be there and was energetic on the walk. We followed the trail for sometime and turned around at the loop, then followed the stream back to the Locust center. We stopped at the stream so AR could get his feet wet and I could snap some pictures. Then we played for a little by the campfire site before heading back to the car. It was quite a puppy adventure and I hope he enjoyed himself as much I as enjoyed being with him. I think he did because I caught him with a smile on his face at one point (pic below) When I dropped him off at home, he cried as I locked the door behind me and it nearly broke my heart to get on the elevator.


SMILE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment