Thursday, May 27, 2010

Watching Poncho & Peaches 5-27-2010

Today was the first day with Poncho and Peaches. When I got to the house in the morning the pups where happy to see me after their frist night alone. We went outside right away and stayed there for a little before breakfast. After P&P eat we played in the living room. Poncho wanted to play ball the entire time while Peaches just wanted to lick and be pet. It was hard entertaining both pups wishes at the same time, but I have two hands and pulled it off without a problem. In the afternoon we went for a walk around the neighborhood. I love watching dogs on twin leashes, they are really considerate of each other, but since Peaches still has a little puppy in her, she kept getting tangled in the leash. After our walk I sat on the couch with Peaches while Poncho chewed on one of his toys. This evening, I got to the pups right before the rain, which I'm glad we all missed. The pups had their dinner and we went out back and sat in the evening air. Poncho brought his ball out so we played catch, but he didn't seem as focused in the backyard as he does in the house. Peaches fallowed him around a lot and then sat at the bottom of my chair for the rest of the time. They went back inside and right back into the crate. I think the first day went well. They were happy for the company, but I think having each other in the crate makes the day go by quicker for them when no one is around.

No comments:

Post a Comment