Sunday, May 23, 2010

Watching Adidas 5-23-2010

The last few days with Adidas has been busy. I've kept him outside for most of the time I've been there so I can tire him out so all he does is sleep when I am gone. On Friday, he continued his bad streak by knocking down an entire bag of uncooked rice and spreading the grains all over the kitchen floor. I think he was going through a little bit of separation anxiety, his best friend Max did just leave him. Since then he has been good though. No mishaps or chewed up furniture. We made some friends while walking around the pond the other day, but the relationship was short lived because Adidas decided he wanted to play, and the little dog decided Adidas was just too big. This morning I felt a little sad to leave him because he was good all weekend, so I gave him a couple treats and a few extra belly rubs. All the cats have been around the last couple of days. Sugar is getting curiouser and curiouser and has made it to my lap a couple of times for a quick pet before she darts off. Spice is always the same, he is the first one at your feet and wont leave my side until I leave. He has however been trying to make a run for the door when I am coming and going. Cookies has started staring out the front window while I am gone with Adidas, so that when I return both Cookies and Spice are staring out opposite windows. I think they look forward to getting back to their regular routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment