Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Watching Adidas 5-19-2010

Well Adidas was just a rascal of a puppy yesterday! Apparently he got his nose into some trouble in the morning, and then he followed up that act up with finding away to the top of storage unit to get into a bag of rawhide, rip it up and spread rawhide strips all over the house. Its amazing what dogs are capable of when it comes to food. I know he thought it was a good idea at the time, but my guess he isn't feeling so good about it today.... if you know what I mean! I think he was going through a little separation anxiety yesterday, his buddy Max is moving down to FL for a little bit. He was extremely fast paced on his walks, and at times pulled me down the road. At night all he wanted was love. He jumped on my lap (note, adidas is in NO way a lap dog), nuzzled me as much as he could, and didn't want me to leave when it was time. This morning he was a little calmer, but equally happy to go outside and get some exercise. As for the kitties, well cookies watched last night like adidas was just crazy and today was completely MIA. Sugar was her normal timid self, although she did come up to the couch and sit down next to me for a moment asking for some love, but most of the time she was running away every time there was a single movement in the room. And lastly there is Spice, oh spice. When I went downstairs last night to let Adidas out one last time before I left, he went for the door, and bolted outside. Took me a few minutes, but I finally got him; although the treats did me no good in getting his attention.
Beggin' for treats after being bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment