Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Walking Bizzle and Sarah 5-18-2010

Today was yet another rainy spring day with the girls. I was greeted at the door by two very excited and affectionate pups. These are the things that make my day, both of them gave me kisses when I knelt down to say hello. Their unconditional love is just so powerful, it can make a dreary day like this, full of light! An odd thing happened after I left the house with Biz though that darkened my mood a little, and this is kind of a little warning for you Eryka, on the sidewalk down the street from your house there was a little chubby bird that has unfortunately come to the end of it's days. So walk the girls around the street in the evening! It was sad to see. Another odd thing happened while I was with Sarah. She started pulling around a mail box post, I had never experienced this with her. She had never crossed her leash with an object before and it's usually east to get her attention, especially with food in hand. But this time, no luck and I couldn't figure out why. Then I realized that her nose was pointed to something a little bit down the grass from the mailbox post she was tangled in...... Rib bones! She didn't get to them, but it definitely grabbed her attention more then the treats did. I laughed at her and told her to come and she eventually did with no problems. The girls and I then had a little photo session in the house, only because I really wanted to give them a ton of hugs and kisses before I left.

No comments:

Post a Comment