Thursday, May 13, 2010

Walking Bizzle and Sarah 5-13-2010

Today was the complete opposite of Tuesday, Bizzle was a little ball of bizzy energy. We went running down the street at first and then walked like normal shortly after. We stopped at some buttercups to see if she likes butter and chased a few birds out of the bushes. The walk was actually filled with reactive stimuli this time, but Biz did great. Each time I would say her name before she started to get too distracted and she would return her attention to me. In the end, I am not sure that I completely tired her out, but she sure did tire me out. Sarah and I went out for what I thought was going to be an equally energetic walk, but she slowed down shortly after we left the house. She was super well behaved though. I had her sit down for me so I could take a quick picture and dropped the leash, at the same time another dog came around the corner. All I had to do was say her name and her attention stayed with me so I could pick up the leash again. It was a wonderful day with the girls as usual!


No comments:

Post a Comment