Friday, May 28, 2010

Watching Poncho & Peaches 5-28-2010

The second day watching P&P went well. Peaches had a couple of accidents when I got to the house to let her out, but I think she was happy to have someone around. In the morning I spent a little extra time with them because of the storm last night. We went for a walk around the neighborhood again and hung out in the backyard for a little bit. Both Peaches and Poncho only wanted to sit on my lap. In the afternoon I took them across the street and walked them around the park. Peaches hasn't gotten the who tandem walking thing down and kept getting stuck in the leash again. We went back inside and I gave both of them lots of hugs but Poncho spend most of the time chewing on his ball. In the evening, we went out front for a quick walk when I got there, had dinner, then spent some time in the back since it was a beautiful evening. Peaches sat at my feet most of the time and then they gathered around for a quick phone call to their mom. I think day two went well.

No comments:

Post a Comment