Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Watching Adidas 5-19-2010

Today Adidas was happy to see me, but that was his own fault when he decided to go rawhide crazy yesterday. I thought that I had found all of them and picked them all up, but he had one stashed somewhere that I found this afternoon. This evening I had to make him rice to settle his stomach, I hope it helps the poor guy. We went on three very long walks today. Sugar and Cookies were no where to be found today, so I went looking for them. Couldn't find them anywhere so I checked the entire house to make sure there was no escape routes anywhere. Nothing found. Spice however has this new habit of standing at the front door looking out the curtain the whole time I'm gone with Adidas. I thought maybe he would hear us coming so tonight I watched him come to the door when I walked out, and then disappeared and popped my head back around the corner after a few minutes... still there. Then he was still there when I came back. Silly little cat just wants to go out again!

No comments:

Post a Comment