Sunday, May 16, 2010

Watching Miley 5-16-2010

Today was my last day with Miley-girl and after the last two hectic days, who knew I would have more to write! This morning, Miley had NO interest in leaving the bed. I got her up to let her out back and she ran directly back into bed once I let her in. I made coffee and joined her, yet unlike Miley who was fast to sleep, I read. After a little bit I decided it was time to wake her up and get all the energy she had restored out so that her parents could have a relaxing return home. I took Miley to the Cabin John dog park. There wasn't one dog there who Miley wasn't interested in meeting. She even spent some time sniffing at the dogs on the "small dogs" side of the fence. Whenever a new puppy would enter the park, Miley's ears would perk up and she would run to be the first to greet the new pup. She ran from one dog to the next trying to find a way to play with each one of them, but seemed overwhelmed and never quite settled on one pup for more then 5 minutes. We were there for almost a good two hours and in the time she learned to come sit by my side when the other dogs where getting to wild for her. She didn't quite understand when other dogs fought because she is too loving of a pup to be involved in that. We headed home to be at the house by her dad's arrival. When he walked in Miley was out back, but once she got into the house she fully charged her dad for some affection, all the while whining and squeaking. She couldn't of been happier to see him. Now she just needs her mom home too!
Who to play with next!

No comments:

Post a Comment