Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Walking Bizzle and Sarah 4-20-2010

I had auto pilot on today when I was driving up to see Biz and Sarah, auto pilot that took me to the Washingtonian Center before I realized I was going to the wrong place. Slight detour but the girls were ready to go once I got there! They don't even bark when I come to the door and Biz just scratches at the other side until I get the door opened. Sarah gives me such sad eyes when I take Biz out first, but she is polite and waits her turn. Biz was great today, except we had one slight reactive moment. On our way back to the house we past a dog on the deck of one of the neighbors houses. Biz's attention was lost for a few moments but luckily there was a small bush next to the fence. It only took her a few moments to turn her attention back to me and forget that she wanted to bark at the other dog. She did good! Sarah was happier then the last couple walks to be outside and she was full of energy today. We went for the full time with no lag time. On our way back we ran into the two lab puppies that live in her neighborhood. They are precious but Sarah and I kept our distance even though Sarah wined as they walked by. What a beautiful day to spend with these two girls!



2 comments:

  1. I L-O-V-E those pics!!!! Thanks again Chrysis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Biz was big such a good sport too! she was listening to everything i said! i <3 her so much!

    ReplyDelete