Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Meal time etiquette for your pets

Personally, when we are all gathering around for meal time, I like to give my dog his own dinner. I always looked at it as a way to include him in our meal times without having him beg at my lap for a few scraps off my plate. Here are some tips from the ASPCA on changing meal time behavior. See if anything works for you, but remember be patient: change takes time.

While I'm on the subject of food, humans are watching their diets and trying to eat balanced, nutritious meals. It only makes sense that we would want the same for our dogs too, but please make sure you discuss any diet changes with your vet. Here is a list of
human foods that are safe for your pets and AskVetAdvice.com's recommendations on healthy pet foods.

No comments:

Post a Comment