Thursday, June 10, 2010

Watching Punkin & Peanut 6-10-2010

I stated watching two new pups today. I got here this afternoon and they were quite happy to see me. Punkin ran off and grabbed a toy and ran around the room with it as to show it off to me and Peanut ran up and wanted as much love as possible. It was a lovely afternoon so I went outside with the pups and we sat on the deck and enjoyed the sun. Punkin slept at my feet while Peanut curled up on the seat cushion next to me. It was a lovely afternoon. I fed them dinner around 8, when I got my food and they ate all of it while I was eating. I think they wanted to enjoy a nice dinner with me. Since then we have been lazing around watching TV. The first night with these two has been wonderful. I forgot my cord for my camera, so I will pick that up tomorrow to post pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment