Monday, June 14, 2010

Watching Punkin & Peanut 6-13 and 6-14-2010

Well it is the last morning with Punkin and Peanut. I fed them this morning and they both ate everything and then all the treats that I put down on the mat. I just put some more down but Punkin just ate all the new treats. I think I'll hold off on giving them anymore. But know Punkin is sitting next to my side making whiny barking noises. I think he wants attention, all be right back.... Peanut has been quite energetic this morning, I wonder if she knows mom is coming home and is getting excited. Peanuts energy is rubbing off on Punkin because he has been following her around all morning. Yesterday was another hot day, but I took both of them out in the morning and hung out in the yard with them. Thought it would be a good idea to get some outdoors time before it got too hot, and I think I was right. They then just slept the rest of yesterday away. Too hot to go outside unless it was absolutely necessary. They ate with no problem yesterday, I think they might be making up for not eating on Saturday. It's been a pleasure staying with these two. Peanut has this really cute personality that comes out when she gets happy and Punkin has cuddled with me for the last two days just making my days here quite enjoyable!

No comments:

Post a Comment