Friday, June 25, 2010

Watching Adidas & Max 6-23 & 6-24-2010

I had a chance to watch Adidas and Max for three walks. It was great seeing Max again, I missed him the last time I was there. He is such a happy little guy and I just adore how he jumps in the air and his ears flap wildly in the air. The first walk wasn't very eventful. But afterwords I sat on the couch to play with the animals and Sugar actually sat down right next to me and rubbed her head against my hand for a good two or three minutes before she ran away again. In the morning Adidas got into a fight with another dog that ran off a neighbors yard. It didn't last long, but Adidas was not happy with the other pup and Max barked his little head off and basically tied the dog up by running around in circles till the leash had the pups legs entangled. It was kind of a chaotic scene for a moment. But in the end everything was fine and no pup was hurt. It was hot early on in the day so I kept the walks kind of short so they wouldn't get overheated. The afternoon walk was hard for all of us, so I just spent extra time in the house with the pups. I really enjoy these pups, Adidas really should be 3 not 11 and Max is just filled with love.

No comments:

Post a Comment