Friday, June 11, 2010

Watching Punkin & Peanut 6-11-2010

Day two watching these pups has been a lazy day in the Maryland heat. We woke up early and I had to tell them to go outside, they reluctantly went. Once they were done they ran right back to bed, so we "slept in". Peanut slept on the same corner of the bed all day curled into the blanket. She's a really precious little girl. Punkin has a lot of spunk, he stayed by my legs the whole morning but wouldn't stay still and was the first to finally get up. I fed the pups in the morning and they ate everything once again. I used their moms trick, kept the food fluffy and covered it with shredded cheese. I left them to run some errands for the afternoon. Early this evening we went for a little walk around the neighborhood. The plan for this evening is to watch some TV and the pups are already curled up and waiting for me to choose a program.

No comments:

Post a Comment