Monday, July 5, 2010

Watching Miley 7-3-2010 - 7-5-2010

Saturday afternoon was a lazy day. It was hot outside so I kept Miley's walk short but we did pick up some froyo before we headed home. We spent the rest of the evening lounging around the apartment watching HGTV. When it got dark we went for a walk up Wilson, everyone loves Miley. Everyone wants to know what she is and pet her. I think 3 people said "that's a tall dog". I said thanks for the observation :). Sunday morning we woke up nice and early and went to the dog park all morning. Again the heat was overwhelming but Miss Miley didn't care. The daycare report card is right she is a social butterfly, she was the first dog at the gate every time a new dog would come. She never stayed with one dog for too long but she would defiantly have to check out what each and every dog was doing. She BFF'ed a bulldog who didn't want to leave her when her parents tried to make her go. She played frisbee with another dog for about 5 minutes before she wanted to do something else. We stayed in the shade for most of the time to make sure Miley wouldn't over heat. The rest of Sunday was pretty lazy. I didn't want to let her in the heat too much so we slept on the couch till the early evening. This morning, Miley was up at 7am, raring to go. I took her to the dog park for about a half hour, but there weren't any other dogs there. I made her chase me back and forth in the pen before we headed back to the apartment. I left her this afternoon around 1230 with a quick walk through the Ivy.

No comments:

Post a Comment