Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Walking Chad 7-20-2010

I met Chad yesterday, he is the new addition for a newly wed couple, and from the two experiences I've had with him, I would say he was a perfect addition. Chad was really excited while I was opening the front door. I could hear him whimpering in excitement as I turned the key. Unfortunately, he got a little too excited and had a slight accident in his create, but he is a pup, what can you do! When I got there I took him directly out to the back yard. I tried to play ball with him for a few but he didn't really seem that interested in a game of fetch. We then went inside were I feed him a small bowl of lunch. Which he finished without hesitation. We then went for a walk down the street and back, he was excited to be out and about. He knew without hesitation which house was his and headed straight for the front door. We hung out in the back so I could snap a few pictures and back in the create for Chad. He was a pleasure to spend the afternoon with. I left his new medication on the counter next to the refrigerator.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for coming today!

    Chad has been very happy since I got home. I am sorry about the accident...believe it or not that would be his first!

    He took his medication like a good boy and hopefully he will gain some weight and be more energetic as he gets better!

    ReplyDelete