Saturday, July 3, 2010

Watching Miley 7-1-2010 - 7-3-2010

So I got to Miley on Thursday evening. She was so happy to see me, she just attacked me with kisses and whines. I absolutely lover her greetings. We went for a walk and made the bed then I left her for dinner. She was happy for my return in the evening when we went back outside... I've avoided the car that was supposed to be missing to ensure less confusion (hehe j/k). Friday morning, Miss Miley woke me up with nudges and kisses at 630. I think she thought I was late for work. We went out for a walk to get her business taken care of, feed her breakfast and then we both went back to sleep for a couple extra hours. Once we realized how gorgeous it was we found some adventures to go on. First we went up to the dog park in Bethesda to meet up with Misty and Violet for a play date. There were a bunch of other dogs there, I'm guessing everyone was playing hooky before the holiday weekend. There was a beagle that made Miley's ears his chew toys and a bulldog that helped her dig a hole to lay down in. After all the girls seemed tired of the park, we brought them back to Sarah's house for a keep run around her back yard. Misty and Violet chased Miley around the yard while Miley showed her agility by ducking through and over most obstacles. There was one moment where she totally wiped out, tripped on a brick and slide into a metal post. Poor puppy, but she got up and shock it off and kept playing. She also went for a swim in the pool. I don't know if she has had a chance to do that our not, but she is a born swimmer, she got full into the water and paddled her way across. She knew to get into the pool at the stairs, but she had an issue realizing that was the easiest way out as well. Whenever she wanted to get out she would swim to the side put her paws on the edge and try to scale the pool wall and climb her way out of the pool. She was definitely struggling! After she left Misty and Violet, we took a trip to my house. There she met Buttons, who I think really adored Miss Miley, and Isis. Again, I don't know how much experience she has with cats, but this was an interesting interaction. They just stared at each other sniffing each other for a few minutes. I'm not sure if Isis knew what to think of Miley, but then they both started swatting at each other with their paws... not in an aggressive way almost in a playful way. At night we headed back to Arlington for dinner and a late evening walk. This morning we woke early for the Argentina vs Germany Game. Before the game I took Miley for a long walk around Arlington. She took me for a tour of the local watering holes. We just came in from an afternoon quick walk and plan to take a quick rest while we wait for the day to cool down, then plan of finding a little adventure this early evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment