Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Watching Punkin & Peanut 9-4 to 9-8-2010

It has been absolutely gorgeous the last couple of days. Punkin, Peanut and I have spent a fair amount of time outside on the deck trying to enjoy the slight weather change. Saturday night and all day Sunday we ate and and enjoyed the sun, I am pretty sure that are the only two things we did for a full day. I've noticed the pups have become a lot better with eating their food when I put it out for them. Monday morning, I fed Punkin his medication and left the pups for work (yes, I worked on labor day). When I got home I found his pill on the floor of the kitchen and had to attempt to trick him into taking it again. He has been pretty good on not liking at his legs the last couple of days, but I have been spraying the area anyways just in case. Peanut had a very loud Monday night. She snored and whimpered through her sleep. They've both been very cuddly on the bed, Punkin always finding a spot to curl up next to my legs and Peanut up closer to my face. Everything has been going well, they just ate their breakfast and Punkin ate another pill today. Now off to enjoy another wonderful day.



No comments:

Post a Comment