Saturday, September 4, 2010

Watching Punkin & Peanut 9-1 to 9-4-2010

I am watching Punkin and Peanut for two weeks, and I am really excited to stay with them for this long. When I got here on Wednesday they were excited to see me. I think they already missed their parents and really wanted company. Peanut was absolutely adorable. She wanted to play so bad and did this sort of pounce thing back and forth with me. Punkin ran around the entire house with one of his toys. Thursday, I feed the pups breakfast and had to leave for work (yes I am working about 3-4 days a week but I am only gone 9-1). When I got back the pups hadn't eaten their food yet, but as I was making myself something for lunch they seemed happy to chow done with me. Punkin was licking at his legs a lot, which I didn't see him doing on Wednesday, so I stopped him and put the ointments on him and that seemed to do the trick on stopping him for a while. The pups were happy to hang out and watch movies all night with me. Friday morning I had to leave them for work again. They weren't to happy to see me go in the morning but were surprised to see me home so soon. Punkin took his medicine in the morning with no problem, its a good thing they love turkey so much, he doesn't even really chew it and doesn't notice the pill. Peanut had been sleeping on the very bottom corner of the bed for the last two night but last night she changed her m/o and decided she now wants to sleep right next to me all night. She hasn't done that before but she is now curling up right next to me in bed. She also had what I call puppy dreams last night. She sprawled out a little and started letting out little yelps in her sleep, in between her snores. Punkin has started out at my feet every night but then ends up in his puppy bed in the foot of the bed by the middle of the night. They have been quite a joy to be with the last couple days. I left my transfer cord at home, so no new pictures of the pups yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment